Wednesday, April 20, 2005

"A few years ago, I ran the London marathon. It seemed a good idea after about 6 pints of Guinness. And then I woke up and realised what I had committed myself to." - Jasper Carrott on running the London Marathon.
Big thumbs up to Boatie Flatmate for running the London Marathon last Sunday and raising £2k for RNIB. Well done! Taxloss and I spent the sunny day indulging in gentler exercise, walking from Mudchute to Greenwich via the Foot Tunnel and eventually chucking a frisbee around Greenwich Park with friends we haven't seen for a while until it started to get dark. And we got the DLR out there, zipping along part of the Marathon route and generally enjoying the ride as a sort of sightseeing / Marathon tour. We can also highly recommend the sausage hut near the Observatory in the park: the bacon sandwiches are, according to the previously faint and famished Taxloss, "lifesaving."

Does anyone have any useful frisbee tips? I seem to only know one which is "duck" - and that's rubbish. Handy hints, advice and mockery in the usual place, cheers very much.

No comments:

Videos