Monday, April 25, 2005

"Flight 553 to New York is now boarding at Gate Four. I repeat Flight 553 to New York is now boarding at Gate Four." Sara got up from her chair and headed for the gate. She handed her ticket to the attendant and started to board.

" SARA! WAIT!" she heard someone yell. Turning around she saw a very wet Grissom running towards her. It was a sight that almost made her chuckle.
" Sara you can't go" he panted as he reached her.
" And why not Grissom?" her cold eyes stared him down.
" Because I love you and I don't want to spend one single moment without you. Not even a second."


Make it stop. Please. Make. It. Stop.

1 comment:

McReadie said...

Oooo, fan fiction! I love fan fiction, in a guilty-pleasure kind of way. It's one of the many ways in which the Internet makes me realise that there are always people who are sadder than me. Just when I feel bad for being madly in love with a TV character, or for desperately wishing that two characters would get together, or for looking up gossip about my favourite TV actor on Internet Movie Database, I realise that there are people out there who are pouring their energies into producing really bad writing about their TV passion.

And it's always so sincere... You wind up feeling guilty for laughing about it, because you know it's some poor 16 year old cooped up in their bedroom who's spent weeks on their Grissom/Sara story. With really clunky dialogue.

Photos

Videos