Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Twittering, Blogging, Facebooking, Londonisting, Everything

As usual, I'm everywhere at once and yet nowhere long enough to feel like I'm paying my fullest and most useful attention to the thing at hand. Instead of shedding things, I'm looking at ways to bring them all together and so work, think, dream and generally waste my time in a fabulous cross-platform manner. And here it is: my Twitter feed in the left hand column, updating this blog and my Facebook page while I'm on the go, via my mobile phone or at my desk whenever I need to get word out about what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, what I'm pondering for my lunch. What else can I do? What other joined up web 2.0.1 thinking should I explore?

Hello to all those still tuning in here: hello!

No comments:

Videos