Monday, October 21, 2002

TO THE RESCUE!
Well, I’ve been wandering all over the internet this morning in the name of market research and discovered that there’s fanfiction… then there’s
THE UNFORGIVEABLE ABUSE OF BOOKS THAT SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE.
Pheh.

That little trip down the bile ducts of the Amazon has made me so angry, I can feel my magic powers surging up inside me and any moment now, I am going to become a Superhero and avenge all the works of literature that have been harmed in the name of “loose adaptations” “based on” and “an interpretation of…”

I just have to think of a suitable Superhero name for myself. All suggestions welcome, though currently I am going under the guise of Festering Disease Riddled Snotty Tissues Woman and her amazing Coughing and Hacking Sonic Ear-Blaster and Ah-Choo long distance death ray – she can shatter windows with just one sneeze! Blagh.

No comments:

Videos