Thursday, November 07, 2002

EXHILARATED EXHAUSTION
::gibbers::

::dances about::

::falls over from overexcitement and fatigue::

Last night... at midnight... 9 days before the official release...

I SAW HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS.

Yes. I did. And it was good.

Gratitude and eternal hugs and Nice Things to Lucian for letting us into his cinema to see it, and many thanks and Nice Things to Prandial for the sweets: my dentist thinks you're great. And of course, liberal doses of loveliness to Flatmates A & B on this bright and happy post-Harry morning. You know, I only got into bed at 4am and was out of it again at 7.30 - but I feel fucking fantastic. Cos I've seen the Harry Potter movie. And it was good. More overexcited dribbling to ensue as my body catches up with my overheated brain and I am able to write up this most exclusive event...

No comments:

Videos