Monday, April 07, 2003

"Michael.. you don't want to go there Michael..."
This is what happens when two people who haven't seen each for a while discuss the facial hair that one of them is growing. (Not me, I hasten to add). Kids, don't try this at home...

Hypatia says: gotta go - send me a photo or... or... crayon drawing of yourself and new face fuzz: v. curious.
Andrew says: or I could just see you in a few weeks [snip]
Hypatia says: see you then!
Hypatia says: but send pic anyway - make me smile
Hypatia says: and Ill send you pic of my new full-leg tattoo of David Hasselhoff smoking a cigar
Andrew says: oooo really?
Hypatia says: It's actually quite high up on my leg...
Hypatia says: cos Hasselhoff is a twat...
Andrew says: smokin
Andrew says: haha
Andrew says: now have knight rider theme in my head
Andrew says: "Michael.. you don't want to go there Michael..."
Hypatia says: hehehehehe.

Hmmm. Still, that theme tune in its new incarnation is surprisingly catchy; you gotta hear it to believe it. Mundian To Bach Ke!

No comments:

Videos