Thursday, April 10, 2003

"The Ouch bird is famous for its square eggs and its distinctive cry."
August D's comment that I found unfeasibly funny last night, to the point of giving me a stitch in my side from laughing. Ouch. And on to other things that have made me laugh lunatic-style...This is the prize link of joy out of all the fabulous links Devukha so shamelessly spoils us with on his blog. I am hopelessly crap at finding interesting, random stuff on the web as I am woefully unimaginative in the way I surf for stuff (mainly by typing odd words into Google, hopscotching through the stuff that comes up on Metafilter, B3ta and other people's blogs and pouncing on anything that people suggest to me) so am very grateful for to have found this. I particularly love the SWOT analysis at the end, and the insane/sane, clever/stupid matrix: fabulous.

In other news, I have been invited to the filming of In It to Win It, hosted by yucky Dale Winton sometime next week. In fact, we've been given ten tickets to go to this shitty lottery show; it’s still not good enough - they need to pay me money to get me there. Money, and desirable properties in the smarter parts of London. And champagne - lots of it. And chocolate, both of which I have an enormous craving for at the moment. They could give me all of that, and it still wouldn't be enough to get me in there to watch that sickly orange twat prancing about with a load of tracksuit-wearing illiterate early school-leavers as contestants - no way.

So, look out for my entry sometime next week where I describe, in excruciating detail, just what happened at the filming. :: sigh :: I am *so* predictable.

In other news, war is over. Apparently.

No comments:

Videos