Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Short Description on How I Am Feeling, Interpreted by Kittens
I am feeling a bit low and blue at the moment and have been bad-tempered and grumpy since the New Year. Can't really say why, though January and February often have this affect on me. I have no strict resolutions for 2004 and perhaps I should have set some for myself then I might have avoided this period of vague and unformed dissatisfaction with myself and what I do. Down as I am, I'm trying very hard to remind myself that this can't last forever, and that I must turn to my loved and loving ones instead of turning on them.

In the meantime, I must try not to eat to cheer myself or turn to drink or let my thoughts sink to doing something silly. :: Sigh :: I can't wait for January and February to pass and for hte days to get longer and brighter so that I might return to being my usual harmless, fluffy and lovable self, inquisitive, alert and a little less hard on myself.

I suppose, for now, I just need to chill out and relax, which is notoriously difficult for me to do as I am prone to being highly-strung.

Oh well... things like this restore a little faith in the good of the world.

No comments:

Videos