Monday, May 10, 2004

"I'll be back"
Apparently.

Ironic, isn't it.
Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?
A Rum and Monkey joint.

Courtesy of almost everyone on my links list to the right, who have all taken this test, laughed amongst themselves then grinned smugly as they watched me struggle to catch up and take the quiz myself.

Had sushi with Taxloss on Saturday. We planned a makeshift sidings for the conveyor belt that would direct all sushi directly to my gaping mouth. Didn't carry it out as there was a distinct lack of sashimi throughout our visit and we preferred watching the plates pass by in a slack-jawed hypnotic way...Then Taxloss bought a new computer. And I finally met up with Baddtaz and had coffee with him for the first time in a long time.

Ah... Arnie. I knew he was Jesus all this time. Gah.

No comments:

Videos