Friday, August 13, 2004

"Let not the bad colour be seen; it attracts them."
I've just watched the trailer for The Village and I'm all alone in the office (hence my viewing of movie trailers at my desk...), the sky is clouding over out there and I AM SCARED. Goddammit - what I saw of it looks like The Blair Witch Project crossed with The Crucible (NOT the pissy Winona Ryder film version but the stage version with all its ghastly, deadly, small-village-in-the-middle-of-nowhere paranoia), a dead-cert recipe to make me scream out loud and cry like a girl. And it's directed by Shyamalan! I wonder if he will try to cameo in this... can't picture it really.

There are footsteps out in the corridor. It's either the line manager returning with a sandwich... or THEM.

Either way, I'm off to hide under my desk.

By the way, did you know I am Mother Teresa...?

No comments:

Videos