Friday, August 04, 2006

"If I was that way inclined, I would love to sleep with your wife."


As said to my husband, in my presence. All three parties involved are still trying to decide what we should make of that.

Meanwhile, I'm in the midst of planning a solo tour of England's South Coast. If get organised, I'll be starting in fossil country, continuing through the World of Thomas Hardy and home of the Bridport Prize, looking at cathedrals then releasing my Inner Gay by the sea before going home.

That is, if I make it out of the rabbit hole safely. I've been invited to drop in this weekend, after I got in touch with the mysterious creature who had left such intriguing vestiges of him / herself at the National Theatre. If I make it back out, I'll add what I see down there to the research I've offered to do for Dr Misnuneris. Interesting and busy times, dear friends.

How are you? Tell me...

No comments:

Videos