Wednesday, January 15, 2003

"How about a company uniform? And a company anthem? And... and... some kind of mascot..." - at the staff meeting today.
There's making a creative contribution and then there's just being silly.

In other news, I have pictures to show you all, of my most recent adventures over Christmas and New Year. Jessops very nearly had me upon them, frothing at the mouth and going blue in the face with rage when my colleague came back from lunch with none of the photos he had so kindly offered to pick up for me. Two phonecalls later, I was informed that the photos had been delivered to the shop only moments after "my husband" had left, and that either one of us could pick them up later. Rage was quickly abated by choking laughter: Mr Hypatia was unable to explain this mix-up. Waaaah.

No comments:

Videos