Tuesday, June 08, 2004

"...W ... A... ? ... K ... E ... R... Can you finish this word? Press the correct letter."
speak and spell
You're a Speak & Spell!! You nerd, you. Just
because you were disguised as a toy doesn't
mean you weren't educational, you sneaky
bastard.


What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

As I always suspected.

Of course, now I am connected at home as well as at work, I have found new and enlightening things with which to pass my time. And eventually YOUR time, when the brian drool seeps through to this blog and your reading pleasure.

In other news, it is very, very, very, very hot in London at the moment and I am seriously contemplating swimming home along the Thames as even thinking about getting on the Tube in this heat is bringing me out in a nasty, prickly heat rash. Ugh. Sweaty.

No comments:

Videos